- BS in Earth and Environmental Engineering from Columbia University (expected spring 2010)
- BA in Chemistry from Colorado College (2008)
- Earth Institute Undergraduate Research Assistantship
- Otis A. and Margaret T. Barnes Scholarship in Chemistry (Colorado College)
- Description of Research:
- My research primarily investigates difference of kinetics and fundamental chemical processes during gasification between torrefied and virgin biomass. My research aims to quantify advantages and disadvantages of torrefiaction and different carrier gas conditions.