- PhD Student at City College of New York
- Bachelors of Science in Chemistry from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Minor in Spanish (2014)
- Research Interest
- Renewables Energies / Material Design / Catalysis / Batteries & Energy Storage
- PhD Focus
- The goal of my PhD research will be to understand and manipulate reactions—rates, products, etc—via asymmetric reaction sites/surfaces.
- “Calculated vs. Experimental Volume and Surface Resistivity in Various Elastomer Compounds” in Pursuit, the University of Tennessee-Knoxville’s Undergraduate Research Journal, Summer 2014 Edition.